Friday, May 20, 2016

Heading Out in 12 days!

So I decided it is time to set up my blog for this upcoming European vacation.  This year I will be heading off to London, England, on June 2nd.  Will be getting on the Disney Magic on June 5th for its' inaugural cruise to the British Isles with my cruising buddies.

 Pete, Faith, Mickey, Elaine and me.  Will miss Elaine not travelling with us this year!


Me and Maroly!  Love that girl.  She can't wait for me to bring her twizzlers!



Me and Michael.  I need to find my Frozen scarf that Michael made us last year.




We will also be joined by other friends on this cruise who we have travelled with many times before.  It will be another "trip of a lifetime."


Next, my daughter, Jamie and her husband, Q, will be joining me on June 17th for the 12 night Norway and Iceland cruise.  This is Q's college graduation present.  They will be moving after the cruise from Utah to North Carolina to attend the University of North Carolina for his master's program, and probably his doctorate after that.  I bought them some souvenirs last year in Norway and Iceland so here they are showing off their latest fashions.  Hopefully, they will remember to pack the hats and scarfs, it was cold in Norway and Iceland last year.


Once I start travelling, I will attempt to update my blog daily, usually late in the evening, but sometimes there is a delay if the satellite service on the ship doesn't cooperate for the internet.  Last year, once we got into Norway and Iceland, service was spotty.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for starting your blog. Doesn't the cruise begin when you start your blog? See you on the ship. We are glad to be among your friends traveling together.

    ReplyDelete