Thursday, June 23, 2016

Sea Day......Sick Day............June 18

Yep, so I am sick.  Sore throat, terrible cough, fever and I did absolutely nothing this sea day except visit the Health Center downstairs.


I have a temperature of 101 but the doctor says it is viral.  He has tested over 100 guests/crew these last few weeks and none of it is bacterial (which is a good thing, no chance of Norovirus), so the extra precautions the ship took last cruise was a good thing, but it still didn't prevent me from getting sick.  I have some cough medicine and drugs to help make me feel better, but the doctor says I just have to let my own body fight this thing off.

So for today, the seas were quite a bit more rocky than last cruise.

I watched lots of tv.  Saw the following movies:

Big Hero 6
Cars
The Princess Diaries
Beauty and the Beast
Finding Nemo

At least that is what the tv was on for, but I slept through alot of them.  The tv is very frustrating to me on the Disney Magic.  You never know what is playing and then the same movies play day after day at the exact same time.  I do miss the Disney Fantasy when it comes to On Demand tv and being able to bookmark your movies.  Also miss that I can't watch movies like Enchanted and Tangled.  I swear the same movies are playing on the tv this year that were on last year......oh well.

We had dinner reservations for Palo tonight.  Sent Jamie and Q without me.  I had chicken noodle soup and some herbal tea from room service. Jamie and Q had a great dinner in Palo.  Then they headed to the show which was Walt Disney:  The Dream Goes On.  Sorry to miss it.  One of my favorites.

Tomorrow we are in Newcastle.  I was scheduled to go to Alnwick Castle, but doctor thinks it is a good idea for me to stay inside, so I have cancelled my excursion with the doctor's note.  Jamie and Q will still be going.

So not a very thrilling day, but in any case...........Goodnight from the Disney Magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment