Thursday, June 23, 2016

The 1,000 Voyage of the Disney Magic!

It is June 17th, both a happy and sad day as some of my cruise buddies are leaving to go home, but my daughter and her husband will arrive for the next cruise.

Jamie and Quentin (He goes by Q) arriving to the ship



The ship is undergoing a complete sterilization, so for those of us that are doing back to back, DCL is offering a free excursion to the Dover Castle.  I have been before so I opt to wait in the terminal for my kids and use the free internet to upload pictures while I have access.  While waiting J.D. comes up and introduces himself and we have a great conversation.  I told him I would give him a shout out in the blog.  So hey there J.D.

It is a rainy day outside.  Because the ship went through the whole sterilization, I do not get to re-board until 12:20 p.m., but I am the 1st guest to board the ship using my Key to the World Card for the 1,000 voyage of the Disney Magic!

Because it has been raining all day, Adventures Away gets moved inside, which just isn't the same as having on deck.  But Jamie, Q and I make the most of it.


 I'm sporting my viking hat in honor of Elaine from last year!




We have main dining this voyage.  We start our rotation in Animator's.

The Welcome Aboard Show is in the Walt Disney Theater at 8:45 p.m.  One of our jugglers Max Winfrey is in the opening show.  He was on America's Got Talent.

I am feeling like I am getting sick, so we decide to call it a night and head off to bed after the show.  Hopefully, I will feel better tomorrow.

Goodnight from the Disney Magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment