Sunday, June 5, 2016

The Disney Magic has arrived!

The Disney Magic deserves her own post!  It is early on Sunday June 5th.

Nothing like being up 4 or 5 times during the night.  I went outside at 3:15 a.m. to see if there was any sign of the Disney Magic.  Went back to bed, woke up at 4:40 a.m.  I swear my body can feel the ship coming in.

Went downstairs and the hotel clerk was just coming inside.  I asked him if there was any sign of the Disney Magic yet.  He said the tug boats just went out to get her.  Took the 30 second walk out to the waterfront and Tinkerbell must has spread her pixie dust, because here she is at 4:45 a.m. (and yes, it got light out at 3:15 this morning!)

















Okay, I can go paste some pictures on Facebook now and then maybe get another hour or so of sleep.

Will post another blog later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment